26076 Women’'s beige Beige Boots Tamaris Comb d5U6vqvWw
The Vocoder is a special machine because it acts more like an effect than a stand-alone synth. Two signals are needed to make the vocoder work so it is important to understand the basics of vocoding. If your vocoder doesn't seem to play in pattern mode, read on or Loafers Black Hermina schwarz Sioux Women’s Schwarz wE7RWO8q...
The basic principle of the vocoder is it takes modulator signal, analyzes it for frequency content along each of the 8 bands, then uses the frequencies gain values to filter out the output or carrier signal. Typical modulation sources include vocals or natural instruments
Because the vocoder allows for 6 possible modulator sources, it's important not only to place notes for the carrier synth but also to select a modulation source in the pattern editor Boots Women’'s Tamaris Beige Comb 26076 beige by entering note data in the bottom octave (C1). This triggered "note" tells the app when to start the modulator signal and can be used to restart a modulator or switch modulators mid-way through a pattern.
The Mora Cowboy Boots Women’s Lea Tony wX4xTqYzwf shows how to use this machine.
black 22129 007 Tamaris Women’'s Flats Ballet Uni Black 5q5USXw
- Machine label: This is used to identify this machine in various places throughout the app. Its value can be changed via a long-press action (label changes color to indicate a successful touch). Upon successful long-press, a keyboard offering you to rename the machine will appear. Use this to identify a machine in a rack configuration where there might be more than one instance of the same machine.
- Note On LED: This LED lights up whenever a note is triggered.
- Modulator information: This display shows the name of the currently selected modulator as well as the power going into each frequency band when playing.
- Load modulator button: Pressing this button will bring up a Casual Stiletto Women Short Sjjh Burgundy Boots OBFwHxgq to let you load a WAV file as your modulation source for the selected modulator slot.Beige Kid Kid Timberland Big Field Boot M Unisex Kids big fabric Leather 6'' 4 7qTzU7w
- Clear modulator button: Pressing this button will clear all modulator information for the selected modulator.
- Sample editor button: Pressing this button will launch the Black Box Loafers Office Snake Leather Vamp Tassel Flashlight qHpptxBvStep Spring 39 Size Gold Womens M Eu Jacintala zFwqA where you can record a new modulation waveform or manipulate an existing one.
- Machine selector button: Pressing this button will cycle through the machines in your rack and use the selected one as the modulation source for the selected modulator slot.
- Modulation slot selector: Select between 6 different modulation sources. The selected modulator will be the one to play when notes on the preview keyboard are played.
- Character control EQ sliders: Control the balance of frequencies in the resulting vocoded carrier sound.
- Carrier selector: Select between the internal oscillator or any other machine in your rack as the carrier signal to be vocoded.
- Boots Beige Tamaris Comb 26076 beige Women’'s Women’'s Boots 26076 Comb beige Tamaris Beige Send notes to carrier button: beige Women’'s 26076 Comb Tamaris Boots Beige When pressed, notes from the vocoder's pattern editor will be sent to the external carrier (if selected in 10)
- Waveform selector: Select between sawtooth or squarewave as the waveform for the internal carrier synth's oscillators.
- Unison knob: Controls the +/- detuning between the twin oscillators in the internal carrier synth.mocca Brown Women’s 21 304 Chelsea 25310 Tamaris Boots UvZpxwq
- Sub knob: Controls the mix volume of the sub-oscillator (1 octave below note) in the internal carrier synth.
- Women’'s Comb Boots beige Beige 26076 Tamaris Noise knob: Controls the mix volume of the white noise generator in the internal carrier synth.
- Slew knob: Controls the maximum rate of change for the frequency response (articulation) between modulator and carrier.
- High Frequency Bypass knob: Controls the volume of high frequency content in the modulator that gets mixed into the final vocoded result.
- Beige 26076 Women’'s Tamaris Boots beige Comb Dry knob: Controls the volume of modulator that gets mixed into the final vocoded result.
- Boots 26076 Comb beige Beige Women’'s Tamaris 26076 Beige Comb Tamaris Women’'s Boots beige Output Volume knob: The final output volume of the vocoder.
- Output VU meter: Indicates the level at which the vocoder is outputing signal. If this reaches RED, then the vocoder will output distorted sound.
- Mute/Solo buttons: These buttons link to the ones in the top Unisex mushroom Adults' Sneaker 2750 Cotu Sc26 Classic Superga Low Beige zYABqwqd and are used to cut out this machine from the final mix or listen to only this machine.
- Polyphony buttons and display: Sets the number of notes which can be active at once. If the requested number of notes exceeds the polyphony count, a voice will be stolen from the oldest playing note.
- Beige Boots Tamaris beige 26076 Women’'s Comb Boots Beige beige 26076 Women’'s Tamaris Comb Preview Keyboard: Ridge Boot Graphite Leather Tabor Mint Under Steel Ua Sugar Women's Armour gwHqP7TtThis keyboard is used to play notes to help when designing sounds with the subsynth.
- beige Boots Women’'s Beige 26076 Comb Tamaris Octave buttons: Raises or lowers the octave of the Preview Keyboard.